Monday, August 4, 2008

Being a home body!!

In the fall and winter I have no problem staying at home all the time. Its cold and snowy out who wants to be out in that mess. Plus I love looking and smelling all my fall, Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas decor and candles....If you cant tell Im DYING for it to be fall. I have had enough Summer lets move on...

Anyways in the summer I have major issues and always go out and spend spend spend....OOOO Fed Ex just pulled up lets see what I get today :)Ugh just our remaining cabinet door that needed to be fixed. Anyways I vowed this week I am not going out much. Today I planned to go to the Post office...

We ended up going to The post office, then the library to get new cards since we moved to a new town, Trev played in the childrens room and we made an olympic torch. We also borrowed about 5 kids books and then he found a book ALL about MOOSES. Now you would think who in the hell would want a book on a Moose. The answer is my child. He loves them no idea what it is but he talks about them all the time.

We also went to the BK and had lunch and let him play in the play place and of course stopped at Rite Aid and got me some -1.00 face wash :)

It was a very good day. We all had a lot of fun. I also didnt spend much money which is a great thing.

I got the mail and recieved my Yankee Candle Halloween book YAY!!! I cant wait till Halloween. It had a coupon for 15/45. I just got a gift card for 25 from my bank account points. I will pay 5 dollars for 45 dollars worth of yummy smelling stuff YAY!!

No comments: