Wednesday, August 13, 2008

15 pounds in pictures

Today marks 6 weeks! I am down 15 pounds. I am wearing clothes that I couldn't fit into a few months ago and they are actually getting pretty loose. Its a great feeling. I cant really see a lot of the changes until I saw these pics. I was shocked. I was slacking a lot this week not eating dinner, snacking more, still staying within calories but I wasn't walking as much because of the crappy weather and became depressed. I walked the mall last night since it was raining again and walked with the kids in the stroller this morning. I am outta my funk and back to feeling great!!

THIS is the pic that made me change everything. This day i didn't do my hair or make up which I normally do. I also didn't care what I looked like and just threw clothes on. I am bending over so things are squished together making me look worse then I did but still its enough to make some changes I guess.

Photobucket

I took these pictures this morning. Excuse my tight pants but they are workout stretchy stuff. My hair was also a mess and just thrown up. The kids and I were getting ready for our walk so I ran downstairs and took some pics to try and document the weight loss!! The downstairs is a mess also. Very dark too!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

The Coupon Junkie said...

nice job!!!
keep it up...as i know you will;-)