Friday, August 8, 2008

I've been challenged

I am on a weight loss challenge with other moms on a message board I frequent. There are a few teams from different areas in the U.S., I am of course on the North East team. There is one girl and I have been neck and neck on huge weight loss through the past 5 weeks we have 6 weeks total. 1 more week to go!!! I have lost 12.8 and she has lost 12.6 we are both already over our challenge weight loss goal we made for ourselves. I have to kick ass this week. I would LOVE to beat her weight loss however if I don't I wont be upset about it. It will just be fun to get a few more pounds off. I am just so proud that between the two of us we have lost over 25 pounds for our team!!!!! Aubrey's birthday party is in 3 weeks. I would LOVE to say I lost 20 pounds by then but I don't think that is possible. If I could say I lost 18 I will be thrilled. I need to get Team Amanda shirts made lol

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Based on your ticker, I think you're going to do it! Great job!!