Monday, August 11, 2008

Blueberries

On Saturday we met up with our new friends and their daughter. We took Trev to the farm we always go to for Pumpkins. It was such a blast. Trev got to feed the goats, bunnies and chickens first. After he used up his dollars(quarters) we went and got a crate and headed off to the blueberry patch. We spent a while in the trees picking blueberries. We didn't bring the stroller because Max was in the back of the truck and Aubrey got so heavy at times. Not to mention as soon as we picked them she tried to eat them:) All in all it was a very fun day and SUCH a bargain. 2.79 for what we normally spend 4.00 in the grocery store for. Last night Jeff asked me if I was going to make something so I am going to attempt a blueberry pie!! Here are some pics....

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

The Coupon Junkie said...

ummm could you send a blueberry pie my way!? hahah thats my thing rite now...BLUEBERRYS!!!