Friday, August 8, 2008

Target and Gymboree...You are a nasty bitch

Well not really...I just have lost my self control!! We paid off all our debt, paid for everything in cash, had a couple thousand in the savings account. We bought the house used Credit Cards for all the renovations and before I knew it we started using Credit cards again....THAT IS DONE!! They are back in the safe. I will not be using any but one. I use it to buy everything and pay it off at the end of the month and then I get rewards for gift cards, discounts or cash!

I am not stepping foot in Gymboree after Sunday. I am returning a few things that we don't need or they don't fit well at all. I will not step foot in that store again. Its just very toxic for me. The clothes are adorable but just not in our budget.

I will no longer go into Target except for on Sundays to get any great deals they have listed in the flyer.

Its very sad but its a bad addiction that I have. I conquered it before and I know I can do it again. It will just take a few months to get control of everything again.

I am going to try to stay out of the mall. I do know I will be there Sunday with my mom, Halloween to Trick or Treat at the mall, Black Friday, Pictures with Santa, Christmas Shopping. I will go only when Jeff is with me. I seem to do so much better with him. Its just a matter of me getting depressed and then spending money to fill the void.

I stuck to my weight loss goals I hope I can stick to my financial goals.

2 comments:

The Coupon Junkie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coupon Junkie said...

we should really start a target support group for ppl suffering from our target problems! hahah=)
i wish our credit card offered rewards like yours!!! id be doing the same thing you are!
the only rewards we get are stupid ones like discounts on car rentals wooohooo...blah