Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dont you just love a bargain...

I LOVE Christmas Tree Shop. Its essentially a store full of cheap crap. I really only go there for decorations for the house...occasionally get a baking pan of some sort. They are great for fall, halloween, Christmas, Easter, and Valentines Day decor. I always LOVE to have my place decorated for the season. When we were younger my mom always went ALL out for Halloween so I think thats where I got it from. I love seeing Trevors excitment when we decorate for a new holiday. They are just now getting to putting out some Fall/Halloween stuff...

I purchased...

A flag base to bolt to the house
A Halloween Flag
2 Fall lawn decorations
2 Ghost Lawn decorations
a sound and picture book for Trev
a foamy letter book for Aubrey
3 4pks of AAA batteries
2 big tupperware containers for Jeff to take leftovers in
2 large really nice decorative pumpkins
2 small really nice decorative pumpkins
1 wilton baking pan(a flower)
1 large bottle of season
3 packages of halloween baking cups
1 4 pack of halloween cookie cutters
1 6 cupcake (pumpkin formed) pan
1 large notepad
1 jumbo pre-school activity book
1 hardcover back to school book

All for 60 dollars!!!

I think just the baking pan, cups, cookie cutters and wilton pan would have been that much in Target.

No comments: