Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Madness

It is going to be crazy the next week or two.

Thursday(28th)- Food Shopping for the party

Friday(29th)- Cleaning, yard work, baking the cake

Saturday(30th)- Decorating for the party and the party itself

Sunday(31st)- My cousin is having a cookout, then one of my best friends Jenni is coming in from Ohio and I am picking her, her beautiful daughter hannah and her boyfriend up.

Monday-Tuesday(1st and 2nd)- Spending time with my friend then dropping her off Tuesday evening.

Wednesday(3rd)- Aubrey's One Year check up!

Tuesday(9th)- Trevs orientation at school

Thursday- Trev's first half day of school!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

WOW! You are going to be busy! Thanks so much for the encouragement on my blog! I have a lot more to lose, but it's great to be headed in the right direction for a change!

:-)