Monday, August 18, 2008

everyone needs a cheat day

I decided on Friday I was going to have a cheat day. I ate things I haven't eaten in a month in a half. I made it to lunch and got so sick that I couldn't eat the rest of the day. Turns out my body likes fruits, veggies and whole grain over cheese, rice and grease!! I got it outta my system and don't ever want to do that again I just felt awful.

I was so busy all weekend, birthday parties, working on the yard, couponing, shopping and Trev having his first ever 24 hour bug. I didn't get one walk in!! However I just looked at the forecast and I should be able to walk this week. I will take a walk this morning pushing the kids...That is such a killer workout pushing 60 pounds of kids and probably another 10-20 pounds in stroller!

I am down now 15 pounds so back to the grind, logging into spark people and walking like crazy!!

2 comments:

The Coupon Junkie said...

your almost 1/2 way there!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! 15lbs is really impressive! You are motivating me to get to moving more.

Jenna
http://newlyweds.wordpress.com/