Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its because Im green isnt it?!

My mom came over to walk with us and give us some ornaments...She got Aubrey a granddaughter, Trev a grandson and me a daughter....I almost died laughing because just this week I bought her the mom one of the same set!! Great minds think alike. Anyways she knows I cant find my Jim Carrey version of The Grinch so she loaned it to me. I put Trev to bed and turned it on and he comes in....Mommy can I PWEASE sweep wif you till Daddy comes upstairs...I said no go to bed. But PWEASE I want to watch Mr Grinch. I felt bad already bc I went out with a friend tonight and he cried and wanted to go with us as I was leaving...So hes laying next to me passed out...We will watch it again tomorrow...I LOVE this movie. I can recite it. Its also how I chose the name Max.

No comments: