Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I HAD lost 2 pounds. However last night I had 2 slices of Pizza for dinner because I had a really bad day and didn't feel like cooking. So now I'm down 1.4 from last week and 17 in 7 weeks!!! I'm very happy with my weight loss.

I am finding the keys to MY weight loss are eating meals. That is very much my problem. I forget to eat a meal and just eat a nutri gran bar so then my body holds onto everything. Water, WATER, WATER is also my motto!!

Jeff and I were talking..I'm beginning to feel a lot better about myself physically. I am not sure how I will look 30 pounds thinner. I may decide to only lose 20 more. Basically once I get to that point I will re-evaluate and go from there!! I do not want to be skinny skinny I like shape to me. Never was a fan of looking like a 12 year old with no shape.

I would like to focus on short term goals now and keep my 50 till Christmas in the back of my mind. By Halloween which is 9 weeks away I believe I would like to hit the 30 pound loss mark. I need to lose about 1.4 pounds a week. I think I can def do that. If I go over even better.

My mom and I went shopping this weekend for Aubrey's party. I was able to squeeze into a size 14 pant and a L shirt. I feel like you can tell I've lost some weight in the outfit. I will def be in a few pics so I hope I can see a difference. I'd say I'm about 5 pounds I will be able to fit into the 14's comfortably.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome!! Good for you. I wish I could find some of your motivation. I only have about 20 to lose total, but I don't even know where to begin. Water might be a good idea ;)

Mama H said...

Way to go on the 17 pounds! You are doing great! I am the same way with meals... :-)

And I am jealous of the toys. WOW! That is SO awesome. Nothing is better than friends and free toys!

:-)