Thursday, August 7, 2008

I quit the weight loss challenge....

JUST KIDDING as my brother would say.

I am down 12 pounds...Yes TWELVE pounds! I joined a challenge on a message board I'm on the day I started the weight loss thing. My goal was 12 pounds in 6 weeks. Tomorrow starts final week of the challenge and I already met my goal. As embarrassing as it is to admit any more weight I lose I will be in the 100's again. Yes I started out at 212!

I don't HAVE to use spark people but I do. I always am under my 1200-1450 calorie goal. I am supposed to be doing 90 mins of cardio a week. I am now up to 150-200 mins of cardio a week. I still cant really see the changes. Jeff says he can! I can def feel them in my clothes. When I started I was in XL shirts and I am not in L shirts and they fit nice. I was also bulging out if I could even fit into size 16 jeans or XL pants. I now wear size 16 but they are starting to get pretty loose. I also can fit into a L yoga pant.

It is very embarrassing to admit all this stuff. But its the truth. I am skinny at a size 8/10! So hopefully I will keep on truckin' and get there soon. 20 weeks till Christmas 1.9 lbs a week to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great!! Doesn't it feel good to see results.

Jenna

manda said...

You have no idea...I still have this horrible mommy gut but that wont go away unless I have like 10k laying around to pay someone :)

Jaime said...

Yay! When I saw the post title on my blog list I was like "OMG, she's pregnant!" LOL That's awesome, Manda, keep it up!

The Coupon Junkie said...

your doing awesome!!!!
it takes alot to admit shit like that!!!
But now that its out, its easier to talk about it and explain things easier -- if that makes since!!
Keep it up=)