Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I LOVE Fisher Price and House Party!!!

I was just looking over my instructions for the goodies bags and trying to figure out what else I want to put in them. I looked up all the FREE toys that I am getting...Its valued at $270!!!!!! Aubrey would have most likely received one of these toys as a gift for Christmas but I would never be able to give her all these toys. Plus the little toys for the gift bags are great for all the guests attending the party!!

I'm getting 4 of the poppity-pops, 3 snap lock beads, and 3 rock a stacks:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the toys for Aubrey that I get to set up(well Jeff gets to set up) so that the kids can play with them and test them out!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

Where do you live?? I so want to come to this party. I've never heard of anything like that before, but it would be awesome!!

manda said...

I live in NH lol...I wish you could come.

Angie said...

Hmmm, definitely too far to drive it. I need to move back to the east coast ;)