Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yard work!!

I did some yard work this weekend. I worked on two of our three flower bed things near the door!! I think they look good. Esp for someone without a green thumb...Here are my flower beds...
I had even started a little on the beds at this point...Just shows how bad they were look at the bottom one...

Lawn..flowerbeds
My flower beds

This is what the yard looked like before I mowed it! Yes I MOWED IT!! I think Jeff was impressed I wasnt such a little drama queen about it. MY GOD that was hard work!! We still need to take the weed eater to some areas!

But here is the before.....
The snake pit

AFTER:
Freshly cut lawn

Now scroll back up. See the after pic, what a nice house that is right...Well when Jeff found a snake in the before pic I ran all the way to that persons drive way. I have never screamed so loud. I HATE SNAKES!!! I cannot stand them. Jeff was playing snake charmer and I was having a heart attack! So now Im constantly watching my step. I hate those devils. SO much for making that part of the yard pretty!

No comments: