Sunday, May 4, 2008

UGh

Im so stressed its not even funny!!

Anyways today we did get a lot done. Its hard for me to see the end of the tunnel but hopefully it comes clearer. The living room paneling that we painted yesterday came down. The wall is prepped for Jeff's brother to come re-plaster!!

The brick wall in the kitchen is down, the drywall was removed and ready for Jeffs brother to plaster!

The dining room is painted. I just have to paint the chair rail, trim, and touch ups.

Aubreys bedroom is painted. I just need to paint the trim

ALL ceilings are scraped.(I just have to paint them all!)

my goals this week are to get Aubrey and the dining room DONE and ready to carpet

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am totally amazed at how much you've gotten done. It makes me tired just reading it! We've lived in this house 2.5 years and I have one room painted. And that was one year ago and still haven't put stuff back on the walls.

Sounds like things are working out. Great job!