Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To much junk food...

Since we started even searching for a house it took up a lot of our time. That is time that we would be cooking and eating meals, grocery shopping, etc. Since then we have major slacked on eating good complete meals I cooked every night. I feel so awful to put all this junk in all our systems. I really cant wait till this is over and we can go back to eating normal meals daily, going to bed at normal times, not getting home till 10:30. Oh and not feeling like a truck hit me the night before every morning when I wake up. We are taking a break tonight and going to Jeff's moms to celebrate Mothers Day with her since we cant take all day Sunday to go up and visit. Jeff cant get anytime off work because they are so over booked so all his time off really counts!

No comments: