Monday, May 19, 2008

Aubrey + Prunes = BAD NEWS

I mixed in some Prunes with Aubrey's rice last night before bed because shes been making some mean poop pushing faces lately. Well this morning we wake up well I was up way before her because if she is in the bed with me she has to be touching me at all times. Shes sleeping yet she manages to roll around and find me every time! Anyways we get outta bed and I put her on the floor turn my lap top on start checking my mail, myspace, bank account etc. She was playing with Trev's pretend fishing rod. All the sudden I look over and she has little black specs on her hands, face and look down and on her onesie. So basically she tried eating her shit and put it all over her. I have a call into the doc to make sure shes not going to get sick. But that was our first and last attempt at Prunes.

No comments: