Monday, May 19, 2008

We actually got along for 3 hours!

My mom came and sat with the kids so I could run to the house with Jeff and get some stuff done. We were able to prime our whole room and paint two of the 4 walls because Jeff put so much freakin primer on his walls. He also was able to paint the ceiling. He also painted the bathroom ceiling. I am pretty sure he was painting the kitchen ceiling also. He just called me pissing and moaning so either I will have my dining room light hung or it will be smashed into a million pieces. I told him he could get something he wanted if I got my lights hung so we shall see what happens. Yes I bribe my husband with sexual favors! But whatever it makes the man do as I need him to do. My brother and I are going there tomorrow to get the bedroom finished and Jeffs brother is putting in all the wood floors...YAY

No comments: