Monday, May 19, 2008

Its official we are moving this weekend.

Jeff is taking off Tuesday to have a four day weekend. Our plans are tonight get the master primed and painted. I also have to finish the rest of the ceiling. As long as we get it done tonight then we can call Jeff's bro and see if he can carpet it sometime this week. We have to wait till about Thursday to start painting the plaster. My plan is to go in on Thursday and get the bathroom painted so Jeff can start installing the toilet, vanity and sink when he gets outta work. Friday my mom is off so I plan on being at the house ALL DAY and getting the hallway and kitchen painted if I haven't done so already! Also I'm hoping that the living room will be sanded and I can get that painted also by then. IM PRAYING that we have all the painting done by Friday. Then we can start the wood floors and hopefully Jeff's bro can help us. I can lay the peel and stick in the bathroom. MOnday we are renting a truck and moving all our shit in. It may be downstairs for a bit if we don't have the wood flooring down. However the bedrooms will all be all set so at least we have those to be in.

No comments: