Monday, May 12, 2008

I never knew these muscles exhisted!!

OMG My whole right side from my ass to my arms to my back is so sore. I painted our HUGE living room ceiling, hallway and partial kitchen ceiling yesterday. I also raked up two of the 3 flower beds. They were basically all weeds. Two have flowers planted I still have to attack the last one. I also sanded the skim coat in the living room. So i guess between all that I'm sore. No complaints here. TO bad I cant do it daily..my ass could use a little toning.

It looks like tomorrow Jeff's brother is going to carpet the kids bedrooms on Tuesday!! Once he does that I will start setting up their rooms as much as possible. That way when we are there Aubrey can roll around all over the floor and play. Set up a tv so they can watch movies etc. THey will just need their closet doors on!

The dining room just needs the light to be put in and the floors down. He cant do those floors till the living room and kitchen are all set.

THe living room needs another coat of the skim coat to cover up the glue from the wood paneling, then a sanding, then I can paint and that room is all set to floor.

The kitchen we have to wait about a month for the cabinets but they are ordered. We have to take down the old wood stove opening and fill the hole in, replace the sheet rock we removed from the wood paneling, finishing painting, the ceiling, paint! lay the floors down. Then as soon as the cabinets come in those can go in and that room is done!!

The hallway needs all new sheet rock on! It then needs to be painted and its all set for floors

The bathroom needs the tub walls to be installed, the sheet rock and plaster to be done. THen we can install the toilet and vanity and mirror. After that is all in I can paint and then we can lay the tile.

The Master bedroom needs a coat of skim coat and paint then we are all set for carpets to come in.

The master bath we will attack once we are in the house. We just have to change the floors, replace the current vanity with a pedastool sink, change toilet seats, clean the shower and put a curtain in. New tile also.

So we do have a lot of work that needs to be done. However we are kinda on hold. Jeff will install the bathroom walls tonight. Hes also going to try and hang the blue board in the bathroom so his bro can plaster. Pretty much all this week all he can do is hang the sheet rock and wait for his bro to come. I'm going tonight to paint the ceiling in the master bedroom and finish the kitchen then I have done everything I can do until the plastering is done. However if his brother carpets tomorrow on Wednesday I will go in and start setting up the kids rooms!

O yea and not paying 3 dollars a load to do some laundry yesterday was SOOOO kick ass! OMG do I love having my own laundry room :)

No comments: