Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OH NO

So I waited till the last minute so not like me normally but very much me lately. I called com cast and said I needed to change my service. Well BUM BUM BUM I wont have internet or tv from Monday-Saturday. A WHOLE week. WTF am I going to do. Tuesday I will have to go to my brothers house and use his internet bc I have to start school. But other then that Im going to go nuts. The tv thing doesn't bother me. I dont watch much tv. The kids have plenty of movies and I can watch the same DVD of Friends over and over again. But the internet we may have a major issue. O well maybe I wont be a total slacker and get the house nice and organized and clean!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, that sucks. I think I'd wither away without my internet. But my house might actually be clean! LOL