Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why?

I went to the doc on Tuesday and got on Zoloft. If you know me you know I hate taking meds. I hardly ever take them. But I had to do what was best for my kids and marriage. I hate being such a nasty bitch all the time, I hate being overwhelmed all the time, I hate having the worst anxiety over everything. Ive been on them for two days now. I know its no miracle drug but I feel no change at all. I hope this kicks in soon. It seems like I'm getting more and more depressed.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am sorry you are feeling this way. I have been the same way. I've been on Effexor since my oldest was 3 months. He'll be 4 next month. I don't think it's working much anymore though. I need to make another appointment to but I just hate doing it. I guess you just gotta do what you don't want to sometimes.

BTW, it can take up to 3 weeks for the full effects of the meds to take place. Hang in there.

manda said...

Kristin,

Thanks for the advice. I have an appt in 2 weeks. Im hoping if its still not working she will change the script :(