Monday, February 4, 2008

What did you think she was going to do

Keisha(yes KEISHA I didnt name her) is a very old cat that is very skiddish around people. Aubrey always stares at her like shes a giant boob licking her lips and all. I think she plots ways to get her in her mouth. Trev thinks shes a toy. Hes constantly pretend shooting her when he hunts buffalos(shes the buffalo). He lays down on her, chases her around the whole apartment. I am forever telling him to cut it out and leave her alone. Well today she scratched him...The convo went like this...


trev: ouch keisha scratched me

me: let me see...you okay

trev: but it hurt

me: then leave her alone like I said your okay

trev: I pulled her tail

me: can I pull your ear and tell me how it makes u feel....

Trev: UGH okay I go to bed now

No comments: