Friday, February 8, 2008

Babysitting

Well I took the plunge and decided to try and start babysitting again. I had the kids from the time they were about 13 months old until I was 8 months prego. I had to stop bc Aubrey tried to come out 6 weeks early and docs advised me to be on bed rest and not be stressed etc. So i decided it would probably be best without 2 toddlers around.

Well Trev hasn't been the same since I stopped babysitting. He really enjoys playing with Jessica. They play pretty well together. Yea they get a little fresh with each other at times but what 3 yr olds don't. Shes changed a lot she used to be very clingy and sometimes didn't even want to play unless I was there. Shes very into playing now, she does want to come and sit on the couch with me at times but mainly just plays with Trev.

We could also use the money now. I figure it can be our spending money and if I don't babysit that week we don't have extra money since we try not to spend a dime anymore for the house. Im hoping I can keep up with my school work, blogging, the house and Aubrey still. We shall see..

No comments: