Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Its really happening!!!

We just got the call that we passed step one in the home ownership start.

You have to get pre- pre-approved in a way. They run your credit report to tell you what you can qualify for. So she did that and we qualified for about exactly what we wanted to spend. So when we pay off chase next month we will get pre-qualified for a little more and be where we want to be. Our payment for insurance, mortgage and taxes will be 300-400 more then what we are paying for our apartment. Ive never ever felt happier then I do right now. I feel like this is going to happen. I CANT WAIT TILL OCTOBER when we own our home :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congratulations!! I remember how exciting it was when we got our first house. It was even more exciting to buy the second because we were getting what we wanted instead of what we could afford. Good luck and I can't wait to hear more about it.