Saturday, February 9, 2008

My trip to the mall.....

DUH DUH DUH

Well I went to the mall with about 35 dollars on me. I said I only wanted to spend that. I wanted to get Chick Fil A, a candle from Yankee Candle, a shirt for Trev for Easter and exchange Aubreys bathing suit. I didnt get a shirt for Trev, I could have used our debit card but I decided to wait. Next time I babysit and make any money I will use that...

I did get a Large Candle for 18.99 (5 dollars off)
Aubreys bathing suit exchanged
A card for a friend
A diaper genie Refill
Dinner for Jeff and I

Im so proud of myself. I didnt spend any money on our card. I went into the mall and got what i needed even browsed but knew I couldnt spend a dime. We also went to Home Depot and looked at what it will cost to remodel kitchens, bathrooms, floors etc for the house when we buy it. We will def be able to do floors, bathrooms, kitchen appliances but the kitchen itself will probably have to wait.

We also bought a large chest style freezer I had a 80 dollar gift card so we only spent 100. Its on the smaller side but we don't need a huge one. It will be great to stock up on meat. I cant wait to use it. I will also freeze anything and everything I can

No comments: