Thursday, February 21, 2008

CVS this week and Toys R Us

CVS: CVS Sucks lately with no printable's out. But you do the best you can. I spent 11.47 for 76.97 dollars worth of stuff. We actually needed all of it this time :)

I purchased:
2 packs of Huggies Pull ups (there are 2 dollar coupons out there)
1 Palmolive dish soap
1 12 pack of cottenelle tp (there are 1 dollar coupons out there, I think I didn't have anymore though)
1 Gillette Venus Embrace (2 dollar coupons from this weeks Sunday paper)
1 energizer 4 pack of d batteries(1 dollar stickie on the batteries)
4 packs of cadbury mini eggs
2 reeces eggs
2 4 packs of peeps
1 Cadbury Egg
5 Digiorno Pizzas(Jeff's lunches)

I got most of the candy the kids will be getting for Easter in their baskets....

Then to get the toys for their Easter Baskets from Toys R Us

All Cars are b2g1. They are 3.29 each so I bought 3 for the price of 6.58 savings of 3.29
All Transformers are b2g1. I bought the small two packs at 5.99 each for the price of 11.98 a savings of 5.99
Fisher-Price baby stuff is bogo up to 19.99. I bought her the gum ball machine for 19.99 and got a purse for 16.99 free a savings of 16.99

They also had super hero packs for 2.60 a piece regularly 14.99 a savings of 12.39. I bought two.

In total I purchased everything for about 50 percent off :) Easter shopping is done, Trevor's prize box is full and I even have another present or two set aside for Christmas and birthdays :)

In total I saved 26.27

No comments: