Thursday, February 14, 2008

I taught him well....

Jeff and I exchanged gifts and gave gifts to the kids for Valentines Day. A few weeks ago I saw the Hallmark commercial with the dog and just said how cute the dog was. Well Jeff for once listened to what I said I didn't have to tell him anything. We weren't supposed to get each other anything in an effort to save money. But he used his spending money to get it so I cant complain.

Anyways...I got the dog and played with it with the kids for a minute or two and then went and on the table there was 2 birthday cards. I'm like what the hell are these. Hes like well you had to buy them to get the dog. I'm like no you don't. Hes like well it was cheaper to do it this way...SEE I learn. I started laughing. I taught my husband to be as cheap as me. He makes me so proud lol.

No comments: