Saturday, February 2, 2008

Target

Some people have crack, Some people have beer, I have shopping. It is a serious addicition.

I am however the cheapest person I know. I will stalk something until it goes on clearance and when I say clearance I mean at least 50 but mainly 75 percent off. Everything does eventually. If it doesn't it has to be on sale and I have to have a coupon.

I've made up my mind that I will limit going to Target once a week. I will only go in with a list and if its not on the list I'm not getting it. Ive gotten us stocked up for Shampoo, Conditioner, Shaving Creme, Razors, Face Wash, lotion, and deodorant for the next year for FREE thanks to CVS, Wags and Target.

Lets hope I can do this. I really really really love that store but I don't really need anything else there. We have no storage to buy nice things for the home. So lets see if I fail or succeed.

No comments: