Monday, February 25, 2008

A old friend....

Today I got a call from a very old friend whom I haven't talked with for a long time. I went into pre-term labor the week before her wedding so I didn't get to attend her wedding. I felt awful but I thought she was pissed so I never called(I know I have no backbone and hate confrontation). Anyways....She called today and we were catching up. I had aubrey in my lap and she was trying to eat her toes. The kids were quiet(DUH dumb ass two 3 yr olds quiet check on them). Well they found Trevor's Valentines Day candy and had a BLAST! I really hope Bonnie(the mom of the girl I babysit) wasn't mad. I hope she doesn't think I just let them do what they want and eat candy all day. They were laughing and jumping around like manaics. O this should be a fun evening! I think we are off to Chuck E Cheese as long as Jeff says its okay!

No comments: