Friday, February 1, 2008

Why did I ever...

Why did I ever let Trevor have junk food?!

In the morning before we go out if we are going to go out I let him have a UT bar(Nutrigran Bar), a bag of cereal, or a bag of fruit with a Water. Never fails he ALWAYS says I want Dunkin Donuts(he wants Chocolate Munchkins).

Then if we are still out he will ask for Fries. Given he gets a milk if he gets fries.

The fact of the matter is I just have to let him cry it out like I have been for the most part. He needs to learn that these are special treats. I need to just make my ass get outta bed in the morning so that we can all get out and back between breakfast and lunch.

He wont even be hungry and asks for them. Jeff has his nightly bowl of Ice cream too which needs to stop unless Trev is in bed. I dont want Trev to have weight issues.

Now how am I going to tell my 28 year old son(Jeff) that hes not allowed to have Ice Cream till Trev is in bed.

Firefighter morning at Shaws was great. Trev was in awe and well you know men in uniform YUM-O I even love Jeff in his greasy work shirt and pants. No clue what it is about those uniforms. It was great until Trev fell busted his lip on the concrete and cart outside. But the firefighters came to his rescue. He doesn't need stitches but hes got a nice FAT lip.

This weekend will mark us trying to get Aubrey to take a bottle. Im not sure how this is going to go but Momma needs a break every now and then. If she really fights it again I will give up. But I need a break badly. Did I mention I need a break :)

No comments: