Friday, June 27, 2008

More good deals this week

I went to the mall in search of cheap toys for Aubrey, cold weather clothes for aubrey, and jeans underwear and socks for trev. All the coupons I found just by doing a online google search.

Gymbo still having the Red Balloon sale. I bought 2 shirts and a pair of socks for Aubrey for 7.xx and retailed 29.50

Childrens Place- I had to buy 2 pairs of jeans, a 3 pack of undies, and a onesie for Aubrey and it cost me 25.58 oop retailed 44.50. I used the 20 percent off coupon.

Victoria Secret is still having their semi-annual sale. I just purchase a pair of underwear that reatailed for 7.50 and I paid 0 oop. I used the free panty coupon.

KB Toys- They are having a huge clearance event not any toys I like or would buy my kids. I did get a MP3 player for Trev by Fisher Price and a barney toy for Aubrey. Retail was 52.96 and I paid 23.24 oop

Disney Store- I hit the motherload!!

Swim shorts for trev
2 10 packs of underwear for Trev
1 winter scarf for Trev
3 pack of socks
mickey mouse phone
big power ranger
power ranger set of 7 figures
remote control car
disney princess ballroom set
disney princess tea set.

Retail 156.50 It was all marked one price but you recieve 40 percent off THAT clearance price. I paid 52 oop. For all that stuff not bad at all.

Bath and Body works- Semi annual sale

2 house sprays and a anti bacterial hand gel retail was 14 I paid 5! They have a coupon out for a free antibacterial hand gel with a purchase

Wags has 5/20 coupon valid today only. Its a pain in the ass. Your total AFTER all coupons has to be over 20. But its still saving money. I plan on going tonight and getting in on the deal.

Shaws- back to earning gas discounts and a good week overall. I plan on going tonight.

No comments: