Saturday, June 7, 2008

Im useless!!

This was my game plan for today:

Strawberry picking with my mom
Target
Pick out glasses for her
Birthday Party for a chick in my weddings sister's kids
Meet with the siding contractor
Help Jeff get the bottom cabinets in!

This is what got done today:

Siding contractor
Jeff got the bottom cabinets in and the ceiling primed
Target
Picked out my moms glasses

Now I'm pretty pissed because I wanted to make it a fun day for the kiddos. I wanted to get them to the farm and let them see the animals and pick berries and have ice cream. Then we were going to go to the Birthday party which Trev ALWAYS loves! He would have also gotten to see his Jessica. He asks about her about 3-5 times a week. I feel like such a asshole. Its like this house has taken over our lives completely.
The kitchen will be finished with cabinets tomorrow and the counter on Monday. Then Jeff has trim work and doors. That he can do in a day or a few nights. Then we are going to relax a little and just do stuff on the weekends.

No comments: