Friday, June 27, 2008

MOMMMMM come here

So I go into the dining room to find this.....
Photobucket



Mommy I'm a dog just like Max.

It was hilarious...

Poor Max we took him to Petsmart this morning and he was being all tough barking at other dogs, giving them the stare down, pushing his chest out. Then we get home and he crawls up into my lap and naps. He missed the memo hes not a lap dog.

I took him out for a walk and went into the one area of the front yard we have yet to clean out and what do I almost fucking walk on a snake. This is the FOURTH snake. I hate them. I have the heeby geebies, keep looking all around, I feel like they are on me. So Jeff is cleaning the yard this weekend if Im going to have to keep walking a dog. Poor Max I screamed and ran and dragged him with me. Poor baby he cried then he was right next to me before I knew it.

My princess eating breakfast this morning. Photobucket

Shes so happy. She claps now ALL the time anytime you say YEAHHHHHH so today I was nursing her and on tv someone said yeahhhhhhh so she starts clapping and laughing. A nursing baby laughing is to cute.

No comments: