Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chocolate Chip Puppy and talking to much

I cant beleive Ive never told this story on here. One day we were at Petco and there was a light brown female lab. She had very dark nipples and they were clear as day on her chest.

Trev: Mommy can we get a puppy?

Me: Sure once we buy a house and get a fence up and stuff.

Trev: I'm so excited I want a puppy like that one.

Me: Well Daddy wants a different kind we are going to get a German shepherd puppy.

Trev: NO I want a Chocolate Chip puppy!!!!

Think about it chocolate chips ;)

We have to explain this story to everyone we see with a dog when he checks em out and tries to see if they have choc chips or not.


Last night we were at Lowes which the chick noticed us and said you guys love this place huh. I just commeneted on how sad it was that we were there all the time.

Anyways back to the story...I walked down the aisle a little bit and Trev and Aubrey were still in the cart.

MOMMMY MOMMY mom mom MOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYY

I reply what Trevor?

Are you running away?

Yes Trevor

Why?

Because Trevor

Are you running away because I talk to much?

CLASSIC I have never laughed to hard

No comments: