Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I need a good cry...

I have so much going on in life right now it seems there is never enough time in the day. Between the kids, the house, school, and our families I dont ever have time to myself. I am very much in need of some ME time....

We bought this house and I love it now. Its great...However it still needs so much work. Jeff promises me once the closet doors are in, touch ups on the paint up stairs, and all the baseboards he will relax. However I know that wont be the case. To be honest I want the house to look great to. But I also cant be a single mom for much longer!

Since May 1st Ive completely taken over kids baths, cooking dinner, cleaning up daily, laundry for everyone, grocery shopping etc. The list goes on and on. He used to help me so much. I was never greatfull for everything he helped me with. On top of it all I have my school work, dr. appointments etc.

Money is getting tight. After putting 10k into this house money is tight. We need to get our savings back up and doing well like we were before we purchased the house. We aren't struggling don't get me wrong but we aren't as secure as i would like to be.

School is so tough! Its a lot more work at this school and requires a lot more time and attention from me. I just don't have that time and attention to devote to it right now. I also don't have the money to cancel my classes and pay for them so I am stuck!

What happened to my sweet little boy who was always so well behaved in stores, and listed. Hes now a smart mouth fresh little brat who talks back, screams at me, throws fits, throws himself on the ground etc. Its so hard not to just throw myself on the ground and have a good cry with him when he throws these tantrums but I have to be strong and not give in. He is signed up for pre-school Im debating letting him go I dont want him to act like this in pre-school.

There is plenty more to vent about but im just so tired and both kids are sleeping so I may rest my eyes a little

No comments: