Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aubrey is good!

Aubrey had her 9 month checkup. She is in the 50th percentile for her weight at 18.6 pounds. She is in the 75th for her height at 28 inches. She was 90th for her head. What can I said my kids have big noggins. My doc said she looks very well and shes very strong! We are going to focus on getting her nice and full all day long so the nursing all night stops. We also want to get her on a sippy cup of some sort so I can stop breastfeeding as soon as possible. I really love the bond it made with us. However it made her hate the world, I'm constantly attached to her, I just don't like it. Its WAYYYY to constricting. The free part still attracts the bargain hunter in me :)

Im getting my mirena in 1.5 weeks. YAY!!! I am so afraid of the pain and bleeding but whatever well worth it!


I also went to Target and got skittles, m&m's, 2 razors, 4 refills, 2 shaving gels, 2 travel bags and 2 sample body washes for 2.00 from Target cant beat that for Venus Razors

I went to Gymbo my total was 154 after it was all 40 percent or more off. Then a coupon and gift card later I spent 40 bucks!!

I also went to Yankee and I got 68 dollars worth of candles for 30!! YAY

No comments: