Monday, June 23, 2008

Depression

I've been up and down since I had Aubrey...I have been on and off of many meds but nothing is working. Ive been spending over budget, not taking care of myself, school is slacking! This week my goal is to start taking care of myself, get back on a diet and lose all this weight. I'm limiting myself to one soda a day. I also need to look at our budget and re-evaluate. No more coffees or fast food anymore. We can eat out once I only say this because I promised Trev Chuck E cheese.

On a funny note we are in Target the other day and Trev asked me if I had a boyfriend.

Hes also asked me if daddy was my best friend because he is Trevor's best friend and he cant be both of our best friends so I need to find a new one.

In the car we were listening to I kissed a girl by Katy Perry which I LURVE I know mother of the year letting her kid listen to that stuff but I think I would drive my car off the road if I had to listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks. Anyways trev said mommy your a gurl right. I said yes...Well I kiss you and I like it. I spit out some coffee to say the least.

1 comment:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Big hugs to you. I'm sorry you're feeling depressed.

~ Sarah