Saturday, April 12, 2008

We dont pee on trees!!

So the other day we were at the park! I was sitting down in the grass feeding Aubrey some puffs talking to another mom with a peanut Aubrey's age...Then all the sudden I see Trev coming over tugging at his button. I think to myself he must have to pee. So he says mommy i gotta go potty. I'm like okay hold it in. So I look over and hes whipping his pants down. So I run over to him grab them lift them up and let him know we dont show people our pee pee. So I lift his pants back up and go back to locking Aubrey in the stroller. I GOTTA GO PEE PEE MOMMY. I said Trev I'm working on it! Well hes whipping his pants down walking over to a tree. So I had to whip them up again and run him to the porta potty. He afterwards told me that we let him pee outside a lot...When we are driving, when we are looking at houses and they are winterized. So he didn't know. But it was very funny looking back at it. I had a lot of women laughing at the park!!

No comments: