Friday, April 4, 2008

Dont be goofy!

Yesterday I told Trev if he did good all day like hes been with the potty we would go to a surprise place. Well he did very good so we went to Chuck E cheese. However we didn't tell him.

So we were getting off the highway and he saw it and started screaming CHUCK E CHEESE CHUCK E CHEESE I so e cited. Jeff was like no Trev we are going to go to the clothes store and get a jacket. Trevor quickly responded NO. Yea you need a new jacket Trev....Trev said NO I don't need a new jacket daddy....STOP BEING GOOFY... It was very cute.

We had a blast. It wasn't overly crowded like the weekends. Trev was able to walk around and take his time and play whatever games he wanted. For once Jeff held Aubrey and I actually got to play with him. He also ate a ton. The kids def going through a growth spurt.

Speaking of food I let him have a pop tart for the first time in his life the other day. He gobbled it up and has been asking for more since. I don't like letting him have that type of junk food for this exact reason!

No comments: