Sunday, April 27, 2008

Aubrey is 8 months old

Dont mind my bootleg way of copying and pasting pics....O well you know how I am. Anyways. She has 2 teeth already and drooling like crazy so I'm sure more are coming in. Shes finally able to fall asleep on her own if we just put her in the crib. Sitting up and rolling all around. She refuses to crawl. Shes a little less dramatic and better with people. Just think 4 more months and she will be off the boob...You don't care but I do. I cannot WAIT to be free of the leach again.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

She is too cute!!! You can definitely see her attitude in that last one. My DS is 9 months. Personalities are definitely coming out. My DD is Audrey. She is 2.5 you think yours has an attitude now, wait till the 2s!! haha