Monday, April 7, 2008

Lets be honest...

Im in a mood. I have been for about two days. My meds arent working and Im depressed, angry etc.

Im so sick of Aubrey crying all the damn time. She wont let anyone go near her besides myself or Jeff and sometimes not even Jeff. Get a clue your 7 months old if you hate the world now you have a long tough road ahead of you! If she had it her way she would be on the boob 50 percent of the time, being held 25, and eating jar food the other 25. Thats right no sleeping because she refuses to sleep unless shes on top of me so I cant sleep or cuddled up to my stomach grabbing my shirt with her feet on me in some form or another!

As for Trev he needs to stop acting out for attention. The kid will do great not have accidents for a long time. Then because he wants attention I swear he pees. Yesterday for the first time in the year since we have been trying to potty train him he pissed all over the floor. Normally he just pees a little realized it and runs to the bathroom. Nope not yesterday. I got to escape for a hour and came home as Im talking to Tina (who I haven't seen in forever and its starting to annoy me I need some adult time) to Jeff yelling at Trev and Trev crying. Even though I made the doc tell Jeff hes going about it the wrong way and Trev will never potty train!!

AND finally the big fuck you to my husband. I love the fact that you can sleep. Its really great. When I'm up every 2 hours with your daughter that refuses to sleep when I look over at you snoring it really makes me want to punch you. Then when you wake up late and wake my daughter up who might for once in her life sleep in a little it doesn't make me want to physically harm you!! O and your spoiled. You wear me down and get everything you want. I want a newer car. Ive come to realize the fact I will never have a new car. But come one my car has 200k miles on it, rusting and is older then most your nieces and nephews. O and this house we WILL be hiring contractors. I WILL not be sitting around waiting for you to complete the worlds longest list of home improvements.

See what happens when Amanda doesn't get any alone time or sleep all weekend! I hope my mood gets better. Because I have been one nasty bitch.

3 comments:

Angie said...

BTDT and I promise it gets easier!! My youngest still doesn't sleep all night, but getting him off the boob at 13 months at least gave me some rest. Now I shove a bottle in his mouth once a night and he goes back to sleep. The big one is finally potty trained too, but it took forever once the baby was born. Husbands don't get it. Mine is actually awesome most of the time, but the sleeping snoring crap when I'm up all night drives me nuts too. You aren't alone!!!

Thanks for thinking of my dad too! It means alot to know someone was reading and paying attention.

manda said...

I really wish she would take a bottle. It would solve so many issues. Or at least us get a house and she can be in her own room. I think shes waking up from Jeff's snoring!!

Angie said...

Keep working on the bottle. Alex didn't want one either. No formula or breast milk. Only vanilla soy would work. And it has to be the right temp. If it's not almost hot enough to burn his tongue, but not that hot, he wouldn't touch it. He's older now so it's easier. Keep at it and you'll be fine!! As for the house, just make sure you keep her in a crib forever. Alex is in his own room (which helps alot because he woke from snoring too) but he's in a twin bed and comes in our room by 4 everynight. Thank heaven for king sized beds!!

Good luck! I'm hoping to be getting some meds Friday. Not sure how much longer I'll make it without them!