Thursday, April 10, 2008

house update!

Well Tuesday came and went. We got more and more mad!! So today I meet with my Realtor because we were going to look at two houses. We looked at them of course both CRAP!

We are in such a weird price range. A decent house needing a little updating in a good neighborhood with a nice yard is about 215k. We are in the 185-190k range. So we are RIGHT THERE!!

She tells me she hasn't heard from the selling agent since Saturday. I'm like WHAT you need to call his office talk to his supervisor do whatever you need. Thats just ridiculous. So she promised me she was going to get a hold of someone and get to the bottom of things. This was at 11 this morning.

I take Trev to the park for two hours, grab some lunch, pick up my bro, go to another park for about a hr and then go to Barnes and Nobles. On the way there I get a call from my realtor.

Amanda, its Janet...OKAY. Shes like well I got a hold of the selling agent. Originally they declined your offer. Then the selling agent told them WHY TAKE THIS OFFER!! They said well the house has a market value of 190k. The selling agent basically laughed. So the bank ordered the BPO. They got it Monday morning and found out its actually worth(market wise) about what we offered. They can only take a loss of a certain percentage so they were evaluating our offer. They had to accept it or counter with the amount that is closer to the percentage of the loss they can take! She said that we will hear(according to the bank) by the end of today or early tomorrow. I asked her to call me before she left for the day to let me know either way. They had it all together were just waiting for management approval. However its 5:05 and I have yet to hear anything so most likely it will be tomorrow that I hear. WTF another sleepless night, upset stomach etc. I just want to know. I'm so sick of playing the waiting game.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck and peace getting through the night!! That's awesome that this may go through. I'm excited for you!!

Angie said...

Any word yet??