Friday, April 4, 2008

My trip to Target

Ive been doing bad. I was doing good going once every two weeks. Now I'm back to every week. I need to cut the shit. I am going to try not to go in there until April 18th or longer if possible. However if a great deal is in the flyer I will go with Jeff...He will make me get in and out. However for 57.77 I purchased 113 dollars worth of stuff! Im pretty pissed to say 14.81 of that is Mothers Day cards for my mom, Jeffs mom, one to each of them from the kids which I may return and one for my aunt! GRRRR...

Heres the list:

Spider man table cover
2 spiderman dinner plates
2 spiderman dessert plates
1 treat sack
2 spiderman napkins
watercolors for trev
scissors for trev
paper for the printer
5 cards
baby oragel gum cleaner
2 dog collars
3 imagnext toys for trev for x mas
a pumice stone
spiderman crayons
edge shaving creme
strech dino pack
2 ribbons body wash by oil of olay
thermal pedicure from oil of olay
ziploc freezer bags
dove shampoo
a princess dress up for Aubrey for x mas :)

No comments: