Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BLAH

I have been spending so much money. Just buying stuff for a house, buying the kids summer clothes etc. I really need to go back to how i was before. Last night I went and returned about 200+ dollars worth of stuff. It felt so good. I need to get back to staying home all the time, staying away from the stores, and savings tons and tons of money. Esp since this week I had to let go of the 1000 for a good faith, 400 for a home inspection, and 500 for an appraisal. I still have to bring around 1800 to closing....UGH dont even get me started on all the home repairs we will need.

On the good note today I went and cleaned out our closets, packed a little, and got stuff organized. I did make some brownies and I am actually cooking dinner tonight. I hate when I get into those depressed times. I shop as therapy and in the end just make myself more depressed.

Aubrey still isn't crawling big shocker!! Shes so lazy and just loves being lazy and having us do everything for her. Trev is so smart and cannot wait to go to school. He is so fascinated by everything...AND FINALLY HES POTTY TRAINED!! The year long fiasco has finally ended. Hes been sleeping in Undies. Im so proud of him as he is of himself!

No comments: