Friday, April 11, 2008

House update!!!

Okay so around noon I finally get the call. My agent said she got a verbal agreement that we got the house as the offer stands. However we will have to close by the end of the month!!!!! Thats 2.5 weeks!! I called Jeff he said okay! So I called her back. She told me okay she had to call the financing and of course the original lady still cant do it. So she was talking with Countrywide and they can do it we just have to find out which countrywide person to go with. I asked if I could tell people she said no wait till we have all the paper work signed. But its pretty much there. So fuck her I'm telling the world lol. Just keep your fingers crossed that this goes well!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope it all goes through. I know the last few weeks are scary wondering if it's going to happen as planned, but I think you finally have your house. Can't wait to see pictures and get some updates!

manda said...

thanks!!!!