Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why are you so materalistic

Okay now do not get me wrong. I would LOVE to be prancing around in a 2008 Camry or Rav-4 but....We cant afford it. The kids need to eat and have a place to sleep.

Well I'm at the bank today making a deposit waiting very patiently with Trevor basically doing cartwheels next to me because he wants a pop, and fake smiling at every person that looks at Aubrey and says what an adorable little baby. I don't want to ruin their thinking and let them know that I do not believe she has teeth coming in more like two horns! The lady behind me who pulled up in a Denali or something like that cell phone rings. She of course answers...

Mom I know I just need a little extra help this month with our bills. Im gonna lose my truck the house payment is late again. The kicker of it all before she hangs up okay I will come by after my nail appointment.

Okay now if you are constantly late on your truck to the point your going to lose it give it up take the loss. If you are late on your house maybe selling the truck will help, or down size and get something smaller you CAN afford. Finally If you cant afford your truck or house...STOP GETTING YOUR NAILS DONE!!

Sorry just my PSA of the day. But people like this chick make my interest rates higher and buying a house more of a PITA!

By the way I think I will have my 93 Camry until the day I die since Jeff refuses to let it die :)

No comments: