Friday, March 21, 2008

Im not ready for a girl!

I know I am about 6 actually almost 7 (wow my little princess is growing up fast) months late on this one. But Jessica has a doll thats talking and its just flat out annoying me. I hate barbies, doll babies, and all that crap. I try and buy for Christmas and Birthdays throughout the year. Only when I see a great sale and can get something more then 50 percent off. The only thing that isn't 50 percent off if I can help it will be whatever Trev asks for from Santa. Anyways Trev is getting quite the collection of crap for X mas and his birthday and Aubrey doesn't have much. I still walk right past the doll baby aisles. Why did I have a girl. Im so meant to be that mom of 3 boys! I cant wait till she wants to get mani's and pedi's and let me show her how to put make up on. Then I will like having a girl lol

Oh and BTW still haven't heard on the damn house working on day 4 now since we submitted the offer. Damn people fucking with my patience, control issues and fear of the unknown! I am going to look at a few more houses this weekend while Jeff works on cars though :)

No comments: