Thursday, March 13, 2008

We put a offer in!

Yesterday was the busiest day of my life. I took my two kids plus my friends daughter that I babysit to look at a foreclosed home that just went on the market. Went to the house really liked it. HUGE yard...1.43 acres. BIG house 2k sq ft. Updated windows, electric, heating system, dog fence, deck etc. It has 3 bdrms, a game room, a full bath, 3/4 bath and 1/2 bath. Part of the basement is finished the game room. Its awesome. Everything we wanted. Taxes were high and the house was at the top of our price range. So we had to go through a second pre-approval and passed with flying colors again! So last night we put a offer in on the house bc 8 people looked at it yesterday and more are scheduled the next few days. I really hope we get it. If we dont its not meant to be. Im not going to go any higher then our above asking price offer!!! Here are some pics of course :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: