Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Im so very stressed

I just did my homework for the week. I still have to participate but the work is done! My classes went from 2 9 week classes at a time to 1 5 week class. The work load seems a bit more. Thats not frustrating me. Figuring out the new layout of classes is!! I also need to buy 2 books :(

We are going out every freakin day it seems looking at houses. I had my crying fit this morning. I'm just so drained. We lost another house on Friday to an investor dont remember if I updated or not. I'm just so sick of house hunting. I don't want to settle but looks like I may!

We all need clothes so badly but I just dont want to let go of any money. Not to mention shopping for all of us with one another will just plain out SUCK!

I haven't been cooking dinner and barely keeping up with the laundry and cleaning because I'm always out house hunting. I would just like to get an offer in and accepted so that we can get back to our routine.

Just needed a little vent! The kids are being pretty well behaved well AUbrey is her bitchy self but thats just her. Jeff and I have been getting along VERY well I don't know why but its great

No comments: