Monday, March 10, 2008

get off my ass

Ok now that everyone is getting better sick wise...How badly did these past two weeks fucking suck i need to get off my ass and clean. Ive really let the place go this week. I plan on attempting to get the closets organized, everything dusted etc...basically spot less like I normally keep it. This is a lot easier said then done with the monsters. Esp the one that doesn't sleep. This chick is goin to be the death of me I NEED SLEEP. I'm a nasty bitch without it. Well I'm a nasty bitch but I guess I'm worse without sleep!!

I have no excuse the next two weeks though! I am done with school for two weeks. I have my associates degree YAY!

However we may be buying before March 31 now so I may be really busy with that. We will see I will post more on that later. The remote only occupied the demon child for so long and now shes screaming like I beat her.

No comments: